MINIBAR MIXOLOGY PART III
A Lesson in libation from The Spirit Guide
New to the Minibar Mixology series? That’s Okay! Check out Part One and Part Two or go ahead and skip right to the new material below. This is a blog post, not a syllabus. We won’t tell.
Now for the really fun bit.
You already know all about our cherry red Smegs™, stocked with the best goodies and the most honest prices. But we couldn’t just stop there, so we asked our very own resident Spirit Guide to help us create three more cocktails using ingredients right from your Virgin Hotels chamber.
Each drink costs between $8.50 and $14.50 and each highlights a unique ingredient or classic recipe. So grab a glass, it’s cocktail time.
- Pour 1.5 oz. vodka over ice
- Top with club soda
- Finish with an OJ splash
SURF & TURF SANGRIA
- Pour 2 oz. Pinot Noir and ½ oz. OJ over ice
- Finish with club soda or champagne to taste
- Garnish with a champagne gummy float
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- Add ½ Altoid or other mint
- Pour 3 oz. coconut water
- Shake and strain over ice
- Top with Club Soda