Pull Up A Seat
It’s officially Fall and we couldn’t be more excited to introduce our new line-up of fall flavors at Commons Club Dallas. Executive Chef Jonnah Friedmann’s debut Fall menu emphasizes experiential dining elements, from items prepared table-side to dishes that envelop the senses, as well as shareable plates for the table to enjoy together. While you won’t be disappointed ordering just one for yourself, Friedmann recommends ordering several sharable plates for the table so that everyone gets a taste. His must-try items are the Asian-inspired Beef Cheek Steamed Buns, Beef Tartare with Shaved Bone Marrow smoked table-side, Rotisserie Chicken, or Pan-Seared Scallops.
Along with the new dinner items created by Friedmann, Virgin Hotels Dallas’ fearlessly creative pastry chef, Krystal Perez, has added her own unique and interactive touch to the dessert menu.
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Cart (for four or more people): Get ready for a show! The Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Cart makes its way around the dining room to prepare ice cream table-side with your choice of flavors and toppings. Flavors include Toasted Marshmallow, Basic Vanilla, and Gianduja Chocolate along with an assortment of delicious toppings.
- Boozy & Boujee Chocolate Cake: Great for celebrations, this 12 layer cake of Gianduja Chocolate Ganache is a show-stopper topped with Luxardo Cherries & Maker’s Mark Caramel, served with a side of vanilla ice cream.
- Lemon Valley Cheesecake: Frangelico cheesecake with a black pepper and rye crust, delicately garnished with dehydrated lemons, edible flowers, a lemon compote, and a basil-infused syrup.
Lastly, inspired by cooler temperatures and Fall flavors, the cocktail offerings at Commons Club have also undergone a seasonal refresh. Focusing on classic cocktails with a Texas twist, must-try’s from the bar manager at Commons Club, Karlie McCord, are:
- Breakfast of Champions: A cocktail most similar to an Old Fashioned, with Bourbon paired with a bacon fat wash made in-house – two flavors that scream “Texas.”
- Nine to Five: A seriously decadent Espresso Martini made with La Colombe espresso, a hint of raspberry syrup, and topped with toasted espresso beans and gold-dipped raspberries.
- Matador: A New York Sour turned Texan by combining tequila, mezcal, and Malbec wine, creating a tasty and citrus-forward cocktail with a real kick.
Rounding out the dining experience, Commons Club hosts weekly programming, from live acoustic music with local musicians on the patio each Thursday from 7-10 p.m., as well as DJ’s on Friday and Saturday nights from 6 p.m.-1 a.m.Book A Table Visit Our Website