“No Holds Bash” Bachelorette Package
Pay tribute to the bride-to-be with our customizable Bachelorette Package at Virgin Hotels Dallas. Turn one night into an entire girls’ weekend right here in our artistic masterpiece in the heart of the Dallas Design District.
Kick off your experience as you toast to the bride tribe with bubbly and sweet treats by Chef Cristal in your room upon arrival. Weather permitting, catch some sun at our fourth floor rooftop venue, The Pool Club, complimented by that iconic Dallas skyline. Also kick back in the outdoor Adult Playground while trying to resist the red spin chairs.
Sleep in a bit and wake up to a pre-placed “Recovery Mode “amenity while you also enjoy late checkout as you re-glamorous and acclimate back to normal life.
This package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations
- In-room bubbly and sweet treats upon arrival
- Recovery Mode Kit – The perfect pick me up after a long night. Enjoy both a Zen Recovery Green, with cucumber, apple, and lemon and a Zen Healer Shot of orange, turmeric, and ginger. Just don’t drink this the night before, or you may regret not saving it.
- 2 pm late checkout
- *Know Members – Don’t forget complimentary Spirit Hour. Not a Know Member? Sign up for The Know for free.
Want More? Who Doesn’t
Add-on options include:
- Minibar Mixology – *Use language from Chicago’s
- Bubbly * no brand callout
- Hangover Kit – *Use language from Chicago’s, for two
- Brew Ha Ha – For the mornings when the hangover kit needs a side kick. Includes two fresh brews from Funny Library Coffee Shop delivered to your room
- Reservations for dinner in Commons Club, where you can experience fork in food moments with signature dishes by locally and nationally acclaimed Chef Matt McCallister. A wraparound outdoor patio is available seasonally and most nights also feature live music entertainment. Reservation options include semi-private dining in either The Shag Room or The Signature Room.
- Reservations for complimentary Day Loungers at The Pool Club
- Reservations for paid Private Cabanas, with full day and half day pricing options