Accessibility statement for VirginHotels.com
This website is run by Virgin Hotels. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and Voiceover)
How accessible this website is
Virgin Hotels is committed to making its online presence, www.virginhotels.com, as accessible as possible for everyone, using the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 guidelines. We aim to conform with AA level, and we continue to assess our efforts to meet these WCAG 2.0 standards to improve all our users’ experience.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [EMAIL].